Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jingle Jangle

I don't know what it is about this place, but there is an obsession of sorts with jingles. Remember when we were kids and you would get a commercial stuck in your head? Well, those days are back. Even the news has a jingle..."Get in on the action with Action News!" Oh, if you could only here the music! Maybe I should just watch less tv. Probably, but until Project Runway and the whole network of Bravo go under, that is going to be a challenge... I know, judge me, I am a tv watcher. What a waste of time, right? But those darn jingles, I can not get enough!

2 comments:

Solecki Family said...

i see how it works... you claim Jake is the Kerby TV watcher in order to deflect attention for yourself... I see how it is..

;)

"The solecki's miss you guys, without you we can eat no pies..." (sung as a jingle...)

B

Rach said...

Sad, sad jingle Brian. You need to spend some time in South Dakota and brush up on your skills.