Thursday, July 31, 2008

Project Basement Update #2

Well, we did it. Not all of it but we did accomplish everything we had on our list to get done before our trip. Jake finished all the baseboards today. I finished all the paint touch ups in the boys' rooms and all doors and door jambs are painted! We even got it all cleaned up and swept. The boys' rooms look so great with all the baseboards, outlet covers, etc. in. I can't wait to get the carpet and furniture in, and the windows done!
Thanks for all of your comments, it is fun to read your encouragement and it makes me feel like I am not so far away when I get to read your words.
Well, we are off to California tomorrow! We will be up in Northern Cal for the first week, which will be nice. We get to see old Davis friends and go to a couple of weddings. Lucas is in one of them. It should be interesting! After that, we head to Southern Cal to visit family. We are really looking forward to seeing some familiar faces!

No comments: