Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Project Basement

Today was another busy one. I did two coats of paint in Ben's room and started touch ups in Lucas' room. Jake hung most of the trim around the doors this morning and we painted a second coat on all the base boards, and started painting the doors. Whew!
I was excited that Ben's room turned out. The green is darker than I thought but I really like it. I think when we put curtains, furniture, etc. up it will really come together.

Here is Ben's room prepped for painting.

Taking care of the final touches.

Here is one of the corners.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love it, love it, love it! You are amazing.

Amy McNelly said...

Wow, Rach, you should sign up for Design Star!

lmp said...

You seriously have a knack for interior design! Looks fantastic! It's been realy fun getting to experience you guys making your new house into your home...thanks for taking the time to share it with all of us!
Lauren